Details about Helen Kay PhD Scholarship 2022
Helen Kay PhD Scholarship 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $5,000
- If the applicant is a higher degree by research candidate who is engaged in research at the School of Communication and Arts, he/she is eligible.
- An annual scholarship is given to a PhD student in the program who can demonstrate to the committee that they will submit their thesis for review within three months of receiving the scholarship.
- Applicant must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the selection committee that he/she will submit by the deadline using the scholarship's financial aid.
- The Helen Kay PhD Scholarship will be awarded in February 2023, and you must submit your thesis for examination by the 1 May 2023.
- Applicants must provide evidence to the satisfaction of the selection committee that, with financial assistance provided by the scholarship, that they will submit by the date.
- Application will be ranked on the basis of advice of the principal advisor as to the likelihood of the submission date being met, the level of promise shown and any other matters the selection committee sees fit.