Details about Heinrich Böll Foundation, Master's Scholarship
Heinrich Böll Foundation, Master's Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of All fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Heinrich Böll Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €597 + €300 towards book allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals and students not educated in Germany.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €597 + €300 towards book allowances
Heinrich Böll Foundation, Master's Scholarship is offered to support Master's applicants.
- The candidates applying for Heinrich Böll Foundation, Master's Scholarship should be from EU nationals and students not educated in Germany.
- The applicants must be candidates working towards a Masters degree.
- The candiates wiil be receiving the funding at universitites and institutes abroad.
- The successful applicants will receive a maximum of €597 and €300 book money per month.
- Completed application form.
- Candidates should submit their personal data and CV.
- A motivation should be submitted which should include why the candidates are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- Applicants are also asked to submit a motivation for studying their chosen subject.
- An outline of your and of your main areas of interest, social commitments, and political interests.
- Candidates are selected based on the written statement provided.
- Applicants with good school or college/university academic record are preferred.
- The candidates who express social commitment and political interest are considered.
- Applicants of Heinrich Böll Foundation, Master's Scholarship should also submit convincing reasons for applying to Heinrich Böll Foundation.