Details about Health Economics Unit Studentship At University Of Birmingham 2016
Health Economics Unit Studentship At University Of Birmingham 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Health related discipline. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 14,296 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 14,296 per annum
- The Health Economics Unit Ph.D. Studentship is open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Applicants are required to have a good, 2:1 or above, first degree in health economics, statistics, economics, health sciences, epidemiology, or other health-related disciplines.
- Applicants with strong skills in quantitative analysis are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must hold a masters degree in a relevant discipline is essential, preferably at Merit or Distinction level.
- Applicants with experience in a health-related discipline are considered.
- Applicants must submit a detailed CV, including their nationality and country of birth.
- Must provide the names and addresses of two referees.
- Applicants must submit a covering letter highlighting their research experience and capabilities.
- Must submit copies of degree transcripts.
- Evidence of the applicant's proficiency in the English language must be submitted.
- The funding is available for three years to cover fees for Ph.D. registration 2016/17 home/EU rates.
- A research studentship stipend of currently £14,296 per annum for 2016/17.
- Non-EU candidates must pay the balance of £8,500 per annum, of the overseas fees themselves.
- Applicants will be provided a program of research training.
- Candidates will be involved in a number of activities at both Keele and Birmingham, including research seminars, journal clubs and an annual student conference.