Details about Health Dean’s Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023
Health Dean’s Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Health & Life Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
To support a high achieving school leaver commencing a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
Eligibility for the Health Dean’s Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Candidates should be current school leavers or gap year students who received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score.
- Students must have full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree including enrolment in their first-year subjects (8 subjects) as full-time load.
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preferences for a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen Faculty of Health degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
How to apply?
These scholarships are awarded automatically following the release of ATAR results in December, although you must be enrolling as a local student and have a University of Technology Sydney course preference on your UAC application to be eligible.