Details about HDR Scholarship in Structural Vibration Control at Curtin University 2023
HDR Scholarship in Structural Vibration Control at Curtin University 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Structural Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $28,092 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $28,092 per annum
The candidates will work with Associate Professor Kaiming Bi on his Australian Research Council Future Fellowship project. The project is closely related to Structural Dynamics with special foci on inerter, periodic metastructure, structural vibration control, earthquake engineering and computational fluid dynamics.
Eligibility for the HDR Scholarship in Structural Vibration Control:
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree (first-class honors or upper second-class honors) in Structural Engineering with a strong background in Structural Dynamics.
- Applicants with Master's degrees with technical publications and research experiences in structural vibration control, earthquake engineering, and fluid dynamics are preferred.
- Candidates should have IELTS, Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0 or a TOEFL, Overall of 79, Reading, 13, Listening 13, Speaking 18, and Writing 21.
- Students must have full-time enrolment for both domestic and international students.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful candidate will receive a stipend valued at $28,092 per annum.