Details about Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship 2020
Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Molecular biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 3000 pounds for maintenance . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU students.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 3000 pounds for maintenance
The University of Sussex is offering Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship 2020 to an applicant for Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology MSc. The Harry Lownds Memorial Fund offers scholarship support to a graduate whose personal circumstances might otherwise prevent them from taking up their MSc. Harry’s family and friends established the Fund following his sudden, unexpected death in February 2019.
Eligibility for Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship 2020:
- must have accepted an offer to study Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology MSc
- be classified as 'Home' or 'EU' for fees.
Value of Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship 2020:
- 3,000 pounds will be awarded as a maintenance award.
- Complete the scholarship application form after having applied for a course.
- The university is interested to hear the ways in which the scholarship would benefit the applicant and support their academic development.
The last date for Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship 2020 application is 31st July 2020.