Details about Haas School Of Business Fellowships, 2017
Haas School Of Business Fellowships, 2017 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Courses offered by the business school. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Haas School of Business and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 to $180,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 29 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 to $180,000
The Haas Business school of the University of California Berkeley offers Haas School of Business Fellowships, 2017 to students entering into full-time MBA program.
The applicants for Haas School of Business Fellowships, 2017 can be the US or international applicants.
Except for the Consortium Fellowship, all other Haas Scholarships are offered after the admission and requires Haas Online Application's completion to be considered.
The Haas School of Business Fellowships, 2017 are as follows
1. The Consortium Fellowship for Graduate Study in Management: The applicants for this fellowship are accepted through the consortium and are considered for full tuition and fee.
2. Dean's Fellowship: The applicants for this fellowship should submit a personal statement on how Berkeley-Haas's mission is to develop leaders who embody the defining principles and redefine how we do business and how does the applicant embody the defining principles in 500 words. The recipients who embody the defining principles get $110,000.
3. Institute for Business & Social Impact Coordinated Fellowships:
- Jacobs Foundation Fellowship: The recipients who are pursuing a career in the social impact which focuses on the challenges of successful economic development for bottom-of-the-pyramid producers in emerging market economies get $180,000.
- Spivack Social Impact Fellowship: The applicants should pursue a career in the social impact. The recipients get $60,000 to support their MBA at the Haas School of Business.
- Center for Responsible Business - CRB Fellowship: The candidates should have the commitment towards sustainable business and desire to participate in and support the Center for Responsible Business at Berkeley-Haas. The recipients get $20,000.
4. CJ White Fellowships (Finance): The candidates should be pursuing a career in finance and the recipient get up to $50,000. The candidates should submit a resume and a personal statement on what interests them in finance and what opportunities they see at Haas in 500 words.
5. Dr. Tahir Fellowships: The candidates should be international students and preference is given to those who completed their undergraduate program in Asia. The recipients get $40,000.
6. Mike and Carol Meyer Fellowships (Entrepreneurship and Engineering/Science interests): The candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the fields of engineering or science and intend to pursue an entrepreneurial career. The applicants should submit a personal statement on entrepreneurship is the innovation of opportunities and products and what makes them an entrepreneur in 250 words. The recipients get $20,000.
7. The Coan Torres Family Fellowship recipients get 10,000 and the candidates should be an MBA student with a commitment to promoting diversity in the business.
8. The Ulatowski Fellowship will cover the tuition fee cost and is given to students who did their undergraduate program in Poland and intend to return there.
9. The Tirado Fellowship is a diversity scholarship and offers $5,000 to its recipient.