Details about GuateFuturo-RMIT University Joint Scholarship 2020
GuateFuturo-RMIT University Joint Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fees + Other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Guatemala.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fees + Other benefits
The GuateFuturo-RMIT University Joint Scholarship 2020 is jointly funded by RMIT and Fundación GuateFuturo and aims to provide further financial assistance to talented Guatemalan students who want to pursue Masters by Research and PhD programs at RMIT.
- Be a citizen of Guatemala
- Have an offer for a Masters by Research or PhD program at RMIT
- Be an awardee of the GuateFuturo scholarship-loan
- Commence full-time enrollment as an onshore international student
Value of the scholarship:
- Funding for English Language Studies (ELICOS) up to 10 weeks per student
- Full tuition fee scholarship for three eligible students for 3 years of a PhD program (with a possible extension to 3.5 years) or 2 years of a Masters by Research program (with no possibility of extension).
- GuateFuturo provides up to a total amount of USD 25,000 per year for a maximum of 2 years to cover remaining tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), living costs and other related costs.
Further details regarding the application process for GuateFuturo-RMIT University Joint Scholarship 2020 can be found on the university website.