Details about Groupe ESA Masters Scholarships
Groupe ESA Masters Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Food Industry and Agriculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Dec 2015. This scholarship is provided by Ecole Supérieure d'Agricultures - Groupe ESA and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend and medical insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open for Students from Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Mexico, Serbia, Croatia, Moldavia, Russia, Slovenia and Spain.
- Deadline: 06 Dec 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend and medical insurance
Groupe ESA is offering scholarships for students wishing to study a 2-year master’s degree at ESA. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Food Industry and Agriculture. Scholarship is for duration of 24 months to 30 months, (when French course is necessary). Tuition fees are entirely covered for students.
- Have earned, or be in the process of completing, an MSc in Agronomy, Food technology, biology, biotechnology, Animal Productions (or equivalent)
- Be under 26
- A good level in English and/or in French
- Selection made by both ESA and the sponsoring companies, based on the application file and at least 2 interviews.
- For this sandwich course Master’s degree, GROUPE ESA recruits students who have graduated with a very good GPA, who are highly motivated by a career in industry, who are hungry for concrete experience of the work world and who are open to learning new languages and new cultures.