Details about GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2022
GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Justice and Law . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Aston University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open for Kenya nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees
GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2022 is offered by Aston University for the nationals of Bangladesh, Nepal and Egypt who are willing to pursue Postgraduate taught programs (except MBA, Pharmacy and Law) at the University. GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Aston University with the UK government's GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council.
Eligibility for the GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2022 :
- Applicants should be nationals of Kenya to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be holding an offer of LLM International Commercial Law at the University starting September 2022.
- The applicant should be an overseas payer.
- Applicants can apply for all the eligible scholarships at the same time, but they will be awarded only with one scholarship (whichever is highest from the scholarships they got awarded).
- Applicants need to send them the one minute video for the question "How will studying Law at Aston University enable you to contribute to the welfare and development of your country?"
- Applicants need to submit a 500-word personal statement on why they are eligible for this course, and how they will establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment.
- Applicants should be having good academic records equivalent to a UK 2:1 degree qualification.
Value of the GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2022 :
£10,000 towards tuition fees