Details about GREAT Scholarships at the University of Reading
GREAT Scholarships at the University of Reading is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationals.
- Deadline: 03 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 10,000
This year, the University of Reading is providing four £10,000 scholarships to students in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
Eligibility for GREAT Scholarships at the University of Reading:
- The applicant has to have a valid passport from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, or Thailand
- An offer of admission to an eligible master's program should have been provided to the applicant by September 2024.
- The candidate needs to be enrolled in classes full-time.
- The applicant must not hold a full scholarship from another source either now or in the future. The GREAT scholarship may be used in combination with partial funding from other sources, such as master's scholarships offered by the University of Reading, but the total amount of financial assistance for tuition fees cannot exceed the annual cost of tuition.
Eligible Programs for eligible countries:
- Bangladesh – any master’s degree
- India – LLM, MA, and MRes programs offered in the School of Law
- Pakistan – any master’s degree
- Thailand – any master's degree
The candidate needs to fill out an online application form at the GREAT scholarship's website to apply for this scholarship.