Details about GREAT Scholarship at Oxford Brookes University 2023
GREAT Scholarship at Oxford Brookes University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Kenya & Turkey nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: British Council
- Deadline: 26 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,000
Oxford Brookes University in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the university is offering a £10,000 scholarship to students to study a postgraduate course with us starting in September 2023.
Eligibility criteria for the GREAT Scholarship:
- Applicants must be passport holders of Kenya or Turkey.
- Applicants must hold an offer from us for a postgraduate taught course starting in September 2023.
- Candidates must demonstrate good academic achievements.
- Applicants must meet the University's English Language requirements.
- Students must demonstrate financial support to pursue postgraduate study in the UK.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the GREAT Scholarship will receive the amount of £10,000.