Details about GREAT Scholarship 2023 (Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Pakistan) at Robert Gordon University 2023
GREAT Scholarship 2023 (Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Pakistan) at Robert Gordon University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Pakistan nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: British Council
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £10,000
This prestigious scholarship is aimed at attracting talented students to come and study in partnering UK institutions. Students selected for this prestigious scholarship will be expected to be ambassadors for their institution of study and on completion of their master’s program act as an ambassador for the GREAT scholarship, and possibly speak with future students interested in studying in the UK to share their experience.
Eligibility for the GREAT Scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of Bangladesh, Egypt, India or Pakistan.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at the university.
- Students must be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course.
- Applicants should be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area.
- Candidate must be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI.
- Candidates should represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships.
- Students must be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.