Details about Graduate Student Scholarships Program by Alberta Innovates 2023
Graduate Student Scholarships Program by Alberta Innovates 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Engineering & Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Alberta Innovates - Health Solutions (AIHS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Alberta Innovates - Health Solutions (AIHS)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Alberta Innovates is enhancing the Graduate Student Scholarships program with the goal to improve provincial outcomes in the areas of emerging technologies. It want to continue to support the development of talent amongst Alberta’s graduate student population as they transition to the workforce in areas aligned with emerging technologies identified as being strategically important for the province.
About the Program:
The growth of Alberta’s economy depends on the development of new and emerging technologies, which have applications in sectors such as agriculture, health, oil and gas, and many others. This research depends heavily on the work of highly skilled graduate students studying at universities around the province.
Eligibility criteria for the Graduate Student Scholarships Program:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be graduate students (masters or doctoral level) undertaking full-time research at the University of Alberta, University of Calgary, or University of Lethbridge are eligible for Graduate Student Scholarships.
- Applicants pursuing graduate studies at an Alberta university in one of the three eligible research areas (ICT, nanotechnology, or omics).
- Applicants must have been awarded an Alberta Innovates Graduate Student Scholarship must complete annual and final reports through the term of their award and post-award reports after the end of the award.
This program is specifically targeted at the following emerging technology areas:
Information and communications technologies, and advanced materials and manufacturing technologies in and of themselves or which additionally support the innovation priority areas of environment, energy, agriculture, manufacturing, and health.