Details about Government Scholarships For UAE Nationals 2023
Government Scholarships For UAE Nationals 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research, UAE and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to UAE nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research, UAE
- Deadline: 04 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
Eligibility for Government Scholarships For UAE Nationals:
- The candidate must hold a UAE passport.
- The candidate must secure good scores in their language test scores to be eligible.
- Applicant must hold an unconditional academic offer from the Ministry.
- The applicant must not receive a scholarship from any other institution or entity within or outside the UAE.
- The applicant is required to obtain prior approval from the Certificate Equivalency Department.
- The employed applicant must receive a sabbatical leave from his/her employer.
- The applicant is required to pass the personal interview.
- He/She must sign the acknowledgment to adhere to the bylaws and regulations.
- Applicant must submit his/her academic transcripts.
- Unconditional academic acceptance must be submitted.
- A Copy of TOEFL and IELTS certificates must be submitted.
- A copy of the applicant's passport and ID card should be provided.
- A certificate of Exemption / Postponement / Completion from the National Service Authority needs to be submitted.
- A copy of the Family Book and Certificate of Good Conduct is to be presented.
- Parental Consent (for high school students only).
- Employed applicants must submit a study leave.
- Certificate of community participation, if any.
The applications start on October 3rd,2022, and close on November 4th, 2022