Details about Goodwin & Scieszka Innovation Scholarship
Goodwin & Scieszka Innovation Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Law Offices of Goodwin & Scieszka and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $500 - $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $500 - $1,000
- Applicants must be US nationals.
- He/She must be enrolled at an accredited university or college.
- Applicants are required to have an overall GPA of 2.8 or higher to be considered for the scholarship.
- Family members or Employees of The Law Offices of Goodwin & Scieszka and its affiliates are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Candidates will be evaluated on their academic performance.
- The creativity and originality of the applicants answer to one of the essays are assessed.
- If a winning applicant withdraws from his/her university after winning the award, he/she must hand over the scholarship amount, which will be awarded to the next eligible applicant.