Details about Golden Lanyard Scholarship 2020
Golden Lanyard Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents.
- Deadline: 09 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 5000
The Golden Lanyard Scholarship complements the University's own strategic objective of providing access scholarships to students who are experiencing disadvantage and who otherwise might not have the opportunity to undertake tertiary study.
Eligibility for Golden Lanyard Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
• Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian
• Be a permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and intending to enroll in their first undergraduate degree on a full-time basis
• Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- financial hardship
- significant caring responsibilities
- medical condition
- refugee status
- having relocated from a regional or remote location
- or other hardship or disadvantage.
Value of Golden Lanyard Scholarship 2020:
- AUD 5000 per year for a maximum of three years. Two installments of AUD 2500 in Semester 1 and Semester 2 following confirmation of your eligibility after census dates.