Details about Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2021
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be decided by the organization . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be decided by the organization
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 offered for undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment. The value of the scholarship is to be decided by the Organization.
Eligibility criteria for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2021:
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
- Must be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university after the UGRAD program.
- Must have completed secondary education in their home country.
- Must have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible).
- Must be able to begin studies in the United States in August 2019 or January 2020 (selected participants may not defer to a later date).
- Must be eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa.
- Must have cleared by a physician to participate in the program.
- Must be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- To promote mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries.
- Provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Enhance students’ academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Cultivate students’ comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
Benefits of the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2021:
Successful applicants receive partial funding by the U.S. Government.
Deadline of the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2021:
The last date to apply for theGlobal Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), is 28th February 2021.