Details about Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) 2022
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All Subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living costs + travel + health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of UGRAD participating countries.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living costs + travel + health insurance
- Applicant must be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program.
- Candidates must be completed secondary education in their home country.
- Should have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible).
- Candidate must be qualified to get and retain the appropriate US student exchange visa (J-1) for the programme.
- To enrol in the programme, applicants must be cleared by a physician and committed to returning to their home country following programme completion.
- Provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Enhance students' academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Cultivate students' comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.