Details about Global Excellence Scholarships at Australian Catholic University 2024
Global Excellence Scholarships at Australian Catholic University 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business and Information Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2024. This scholarship is provided by Australian Catholic University (ACU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $20,000
About the Scholarship:
The Peter Faber Business School is global in its outlook and pursues academic excellence and sustainability. The Peter Faber Business School will award scholarships to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
Eligibility for the Global Excellence Scholarships:
- Applicants must be International students and be enrolled in Peter Faber Business School.
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research, honors programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- Candidates must not receive any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- Students must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student and must commence studies between July 2019 and December 2023.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
Value of the Scholarship:
- A tuition fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.