Details about India Global Alliance Scholarships 2022
India Global Alliance Scholarships 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Executive Master of Science in Communications Management programme (EMScom). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Global Alliance for Public Relations & Communication Management and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Global Alliance for Public Relations & Communication Management
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
To apply for the scholarships, an applicant must:
- Be a resident of India
- Have an annual family income less than ₹8 Lakhs (for up to 100% tuition fee scholarship)
- Be a Top Performer in SAT exam (minimum score of 1300 out of 1600)
- Apply to and enrol in any of the participating Indian universities
Selected scholars will receive up to 100% tuition fee waiver to complete the degree.
Note: Students are eligible to receive the same amount each year until the completion of their degree in case of consistent academic performance.
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card (Parents)
- Identity Proof/Aadhaar Card
Consent Release Form (Students needs to collect this from the Indian university they are applying to.)
Income Proof(IT Return, Salary Slip, Primary Bank Statement, Other Bank Statements, etc)
Address Proof/Residential certificate/Telephone bill/Ration Card
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on 'Apply Now'
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the requested documents
Step 4: Submit your application