Details about Glasgow Caledonian University Dr Don McCarthy Fashion Programme Scholarship 2024
Glasgow Caledonian University Dr Don McCarthy Fashion Programme Scholarship 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Glasgow Caledonian University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 12,500 towards tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 12,500 towards tuition fee
In remembrance of founding donor Dr. Don McCarthy, the British School of Fashion is awarding a distinguished scholarship. A prominent personality in the fashion world, Don was the Executive Chairman of Goldsmiths and Watches of Switzerland, Rubicon Retail Ltd., the holding company of the Shoe Studio, Warehouse, and Principles fashion brands, and House of Fraser.
Eligibility Criteria for Glasgow Caledonian University Dr Don McCarthy Fashion Programme Scholarship:
- Students must have an offer to study at GCU London, either conditional or unconditional; otherwise, the application will be returned unanswered.
- Student must be able to pay their living expenses by UKVI guidelines.
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Luxury Marketing
- MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
Students may apply online for the scholarship. You will be required to provide a video with your application to support it.
- Why the scholarship should be given to you?
- What impact it will have on your career and studies?
- What impact will you have on the industry/university and what benefits will you return with?
- What your job aspirations and future objectives are?
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to GBP 12,500 towards tuition fee.