Details about Ghent University PhD Position in Plant Biotechnology, 2017
Ghent University PhD Position in Plant Biotechnology, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Plant Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Ghent University Ph.D. Position in Plant Biotechnology, 2017 is open to applicants interested in conducting research within the Department of Environmental Technology, Food Technology and Molecular Biotechnology at the University.
- Applicants of Ghent University Ph.D. Position in Plant Biotechnology, 2017 must have obtained or expect to receive a master degree in either of Bioengineering, Biochemistry/Biotechnology or Biology.
- Outstanding candidates from other science/engineering disciplines will also be taken into consideration.
- A strong background in molecular biology and biotechnology is required.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of plant physiology and plant biology.
- Applicants must possess prior experience with basic phenotyping, plant handling, growing.
- Candidates applying for Ghent University Ph.D. Position in Plant Biotechnology, 2017 should be highly motivated to conduct research in the field plant biotechnology, especially related to cell elongation.
- An outstanding command of English (a score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT test), good academic track record and academic writing and presentation skills are required.
- Having teaching experience in an international setting would be beneficial.
- CV, application letter, copies of degrees, and an overview of the study results must be submitted by the applicants.