Details about Ghent University Master Mind Scholarships 2023
Ghent University Master Mind Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 8,200 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 8,200 per year
The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to academically outstanding students for master programmes in Flanders and Brussels.
- Can be a citizen of any country except students having graduated or currently enrolled in a Flemish Higher Education Institution.
- The scholarship is available for undergraduate degree holders and those commencing their master's degree at the University.
- Selected Master's programs also are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection procedure and timeline:
- A student is not able to apply directly, it is the master programme coordinator who proposes a maximum of 3 applicants (motivation + ranking in case of several candidates). The International Relations Office will screen all files and submits a shortlist of maximum 20 students to the Flemish Government who will make the final decision.
- Shortlisted students will be contacted by the university’s International Office by with the necessary information to complete their online Master Mind scholarship application in the Mobility Online tool.
- The final selection results will be announced by the selection committee of the Flemish Government.