Details about German Research Foundation DFG Individual Research Grants 2023
German Research Foundation DFG Individual Research Grants 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All research fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Eligibility for German Research Foundation Individual Research Grants:
- German Research Foundation (DFG) Research Grant is offered to scientists and academics to undertake a research project in a limited time period on a specifically defined topic.
- The candidate applying for the German Research Foundation (DFG) Research Grant should be a qualified researcher, who is holding a doctorate.
- Candidate should be carrying out a research project on a specifically defined topic.
- Applicants being the researchers working to serve purely for commercial purposes or the researchers who are not permitted to publish findings are considered ineligible.
- Candidates applying for German Research Foundation (DFG) Research Grant should submit a research project of high scientific quality and originality.
- The research to be carried out should be at an international level.
- For the first proposal there is no submission deadline.
- For the renewal proposal, at least 6 months before the approved funds have been exhausted.