Details about Gerda Henkel Foundation, Special Programme Islam, The Modern Nation State And Transnational Movements
Gerda Henkel Foundation, Special Programme Islam, The Modern Nation State And Transnational Movements is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Historical Islamic Studies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Gerda Henkel Stiftung and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depending on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 27 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depending on the applicant
- The scholarship will be open to candidates with a doctorate or a post-doctoral lecture qualification.
- Candidates should be working on 5 key research areas like Historical and Present-Day Islamic Systems of Society and State, The Concept of Nation, National Movements and Nationalism in Islamic Civilisation
- Islamic Fundamentalism or Islamic Emancipation. Transnational civil society movements in the Islamic world, Islamic States in the International World System.
Duration and Value of the scholarship
- The value of the scholarship is EUR 2,000 for post-doctoral researchers and EUR 2,700 for researchers with a post-doctoral lecture qualification per month.
- A residence allowance of EUR 500 per month for post-doctoral researchers and EUR 675 for researchers with a post-doctoral lecture qualification is awarded.
- Other allowances like travel costs and material costs are also covered.
- CDhild allowance EUR 300 for scholars with 1 child, EUR 400 for 2 children, EUR 500 for 3 or more children is provided if applicable.
- The duration of the scholarship will be for 2 years.
- The candidate should submit a completed application form.
- CV in tabular form should be submitted in a maximum of 8 pages.
- Should include the work and time schedule. Necessary travel to archives, museums and libraries should also be mentioned.
- A statement should be submitted on expected travel and material costs.
- Certificates of Master's degree, seminar certificates shall be submitted.