Details about George W Gray International Scholarship 2023
George W Gray International Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Hull and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £9,000 a year fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Hull
- Deadline: 23 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £9,000 a year fees reduction
About this award:
Smartphones, laptops and the TV in your home - they all rely on technology that was made possible by research at the University of Hull. Fifty years ago, Professor George W Gray patented the liquid crystal molecule 5CB that made LCDs and flat screens viable. His work is arguably one of the most significant scientific breakthroughs of the modern era. To celebrate this landmark discovery, the University of Hull has created a commemorative scholarship to encourage more international students to study chemistry and, hopefully, follow in Professor Gray’s footsteps.
- Applicant must be an international student holding an offer to study Chemistry, joining in year 1 (Level 4) or entering directly into year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6).
- Should have achieved IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill or equivalent.
- Candidate should have High School Chemistry equivalent to UK A-level grade B.
- Must meet the eligibility criteria.
How to apply?
There is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. All International offer holders will automatically be considered for the scholarship as part of the application process for Chemistry.