Details about Geoffrey Ma Birmingham Hong Kong Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
Geoffrey Ma Birmingham Hong Kong Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Hong Kong nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Birmingham
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 15 Geoffrey Ma Hong Kong Undergraduate Scholarships of £4,000 for HKDSE students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2023. These are joint awards with our local representatives Aston Education, IDP Education, SI-UK Hong Kong and the University’s Hong Kong Alumni Association (The University of Birmingham Hong Kong Foundation), and will be awarded to high-performing Hong Kong domiciled international students starting their University of Birmingham programme in September 2023.
- Applicant must be studying or have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE).
- Should have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time, first year undergraduate programme starting at the University of Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Candidate should have met the academic conditions of their offer to the programme and be classed as Hong Kong domiciled.
- Must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment. Should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
- Candidates should start their studies at the University in September 2023, the scholarship award may not be deferred.
- Should be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives – Aston Education, IDP Education or SI-UK Hong Kong. A student may only apply through one local representative.
In accepting and securing this scholarship, awardees are expected to support the University, to a reasonable extent, by providing profiles testimonials and engaging in ambassadorial activities if requested by the University.