Details about General Sir John Monash Awards at University of Adelaide 2023
General Sir John Monash Awards at University of Adelaide 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by John Monash foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $75,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $75,000 per annum
Scholarships are awarded annually to outstanding Australian graduates to support them with postgraduate study at the world’s best universities. Successful applicants have demonstrated excellence in their field, leadership potential, and a vision for how they can contribute to a better Australia. The John Monash Scholarships are not limited by age, gender, academic field of study or choice of overseas university.
Eligibility for the General Sir John Monash Awards:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens and have completed (or nearly completed) a degree with an Australian university.
- Candidates should be planning to undertake postgraduate study overseas commencing in the calendar year following the year of application (it is not necessary to have already been accepted to the institution at the time of applying).
- Applicants who have been successful in securing a Rhodes, Fulbright or Ramsay scholarship are not eligible for a John Monash Scholarship.
- Excellence - may be evidenced through a degree obtained with outstanding results. It can also be demonstrated through prizes, awards, publications, performances, exhibitions, enterprises and excellence in professional endeavors.
- Leadership - applicants should demonstrate leadership experience or potential. This can come from their studies, professional environments and/or the community.
- Citizenship - a clearly identified career pathway that evidences the applicant’s ability to contribute to Australia and a clear career trajectory that demonstrates the benefit to society. This includes a well-developed case for choosing a university relevant to the proposed area of study.