Details about GE Foundation Scholarship Program
GE Foundation Scholarship Program is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Food Engineering and Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by General Electricals and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 (USD) per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from India.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000 (USD) per year
GE Foundation provides undergraduate scholarship for exceptional students 3rd, and 4th years of your undergraduate program enrolled for selected courses in partner universities.
Eligibility: Only 3rd, and 4th year students enrolled in one of the partner universities within the specific field of study as indicated below are eligible to apply:
VIT University, Vellore – Biomedical Engineering
Tezpur University, Assam – Food Engineering and Technology & Mechanical Engineering
IIT, Gandhinagar - Mechanical Engineering
BITS, Pilani – Mechanical Engineering & Computer Science and Engineering
MIT, Manipal – Mechanical Engineering
- A $2,000 (USD) per year scholarship for the 3rd, and 4th years of your undergraduate program
- Opportunity to interact with GE Business Leaders and to understand the R&D culture of a major engineering company
- Participation in GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders activities, including a specially designed leadership development seminar
- Participation in community development projects