Details about GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2019
GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2019 is offered for Other degree in the field of Geopolitics and Global Futures. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by Geneva Center for Security Policy and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CHF 10’000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 26 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CHF 10’000
GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2019 offered by the Geneva Centre for Security Policy for an initiative, invention, research publication, or organization that has an innovative approach to addressing international security challenges.
- Applications may come from any country but must seek to address global security in innovative ways or through new ideas.
- Employees and staff of the GCSP, as well as their family members, are not eligible participants.
- Applications must be in English.
- A project abstract of 250 words maximum;
- A well-developed project description which should not exceed 1,000 words including a description of the initiative or project, an explanation of the concept’s significance in the context of global security and our collective global future
- Up to five image files (optional).
To apply for GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2019 complete and submit the application process by the deadline: 26th September 2019.
Winners will be announced on November 2019.