Details about Gavin Teague Memorial Scholarship 2020
Gavin Teague Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Open for Arts or Fine Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $1300 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens or International Citizens residing in Australia for past 2 years.
- Deadline: 13 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $1300
Gavin Teague Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered by RMIT University for students planning to pursue Bachelors of Fine Arts at the University. The value of the scholarship is up to $1300 as a one-off payment.
- Applicant must be an Australia citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student who has resided in Australia for at least two years
- Must already be enrolled full-time in semester 1 and 2 in your second or third year of the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) at RMIT in 2020
- Must be able to demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage such as:- Receiving a Government tested low-income benefit, having a Centrelink Health Care Card, having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study, have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state, experiencing difficult family/social circumstances, have relocated from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT, were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia, are a current or former refugee, have completed your secondary education at a School Network Access Program school.
- be able to submit a selection of five examples of your own original artistic work.
To apply for the Gavin Teague Memorial Scholarship 2020 complete the application form by the deadline: 13 October 2019.