Details about Funded PhD studentships 2022
Funded PhD studentships 2022 is offered for PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Arts and Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Liverpool and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend + Fees (£16,159 + £4,500) per annum for 3.5 years . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 11 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend + Fees (£16,159 + £4,500) per annum for 3.5 years
Funded PhD studentships 2022 is offered by the University of Liverpool, for the students who have completed their Master's degree in relevant subject with component training in relevant research methods. This offers some courses under Arts and humanities.
Eligibility criteria for Funded PhD studentships 2022 :
- Applicants must hold a Master's degree in a relevant subject.
- Applicants must have a significant component of training in relevant research methods.
- All UK and international applicants are welcome.
- Students should be willing to study Social policy and Criminology, Law and Social Justice, Humanities and Social Sciences.
The reward of Funded PhD studentships 2022 :
A stipend of £16,159 + standard UKRI home fee rate of £4,500 per annum for 3.5 years (TBC for 2022/23).
Documents needed to apply :
- Student's academic CV/Resume.
- The student should get two references from which one should be written by a recent academic supervisor.
- Copy of Bachelor's degree and Master's degree certificates.
- A research proposal detailing your interest in this PhD and your suitability for the studentship.