Details about Fully-funded PhD studentship in the School of Geography 2022
Fully-funded PhD studentship in the School of Geography 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Geography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Provides a stipend of 15,609 pounds per year and tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Provides a stipend of 15,609 pounds per year and tuition fees
The University of Nottingham is offering Fully-Funded Ph.D. Studentships in the School of Computer Science to candidates across the world.
Eligibility for Fully-Funded Ph.D. Studentships at the University of Nottingham in UK, 2020:
- To be considered for the studentship, applicants must hold an offer to start a PhD research degree program in the School of Geography between 1 October 2022 and 1 February 2023.
- The studentship will cover fees at Home/EU rate (£4,625 for 2022/23) and provide a full-time yearly stipend comparable to RCUK rates (currently £15,609).
- International applications are welcome, but as the fee funding is capped at the Home rate successful international applicants would be expected to fund the fee shortfall (international fees for 2022/23 are estimated at £26,500 for science and £20,000 for social science PhD projects). All rates are reviewed annually and thus are subject to change.
- The studentship will fund PhD research in any field of geography supported by our four research themes: Geosciences; Environment and Society; Economic Worlds; and Cultural and Historical Geography. We also welcome projects that link across multiple themes.
- The school is committed to high-quality research and knowledge transfer, rooted in a culture of interdisciplinary and collaborative research and a strong and supportive postgraduate research culture and training programme. More information is provided on the Postgraduate Research pages of our website.
- The University of Nottingham is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) for our student and staff community. For more information please see our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion webpages
- Candidates applying for Fully-Funded Ph.D. Studentships at the University of Nottingham, 2019 must submit their covering letter that describes their reasons for why they want to pursue Ph.D., their proposed research area, and topic and the name of the potential supervisor.
- Candidates must submit an example of their technical writing like a project report or dissertation.
- Applicants must send contact details of two academic referees.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their curriculum vitae including actual and expected degree class(es) and all the results of University examinations taken
Value of Fully-Funded Ph.D. Studentships at the University of Nottingham in UK, 2022:
- The recipient of the Scholarship will get a stipend of 15,609 pounds per year and tuition fees.