Details about Fully Funded PhD Studentship 2021 in Business and Management
Fully Funded PhD Studentship 2021 in Business and Management is offered for PhD degree in the field of Business and Management . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Annual stipend of £17009 plus tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Annual stipend of £17009 plus tuition fees
The Business School at Brunel University London is offering two fully-funded PhD studentships to start in the academic year of 2020/2021. Those awarded the studentship will also assume the role of General Teaching Assistant (GTA) and be required to assist in the School’s teaching up to 180 hours a year in the following subject areas:- Marketing; Information Technology; Accounts; International Business, & Human Resources. The successful applicant will be associated with one of the School’s leading research groups and conduct research in their respective areas.
Eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship 2021 in Business and Management:
- The studentship is open to all UK, EU and International applicants.
- The studentship is awarded based on outstanding academic merit.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree (first or upper second class) in a relevant subject. A Master’s degree is an advantage but not essential, preferably at distinction level or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit up-to-date CV.
- Applicants must submit personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project.
- Applicants must submit a research proposal explaining your proposed area of research. Your proposal should be a minimum of 3500 words (excluding references) and no more than 5000 words.
- Applicants must submit degree transcripts and/or certificates.
- Applicants must submit names and contact details for two academic referees.
Benefits of the Fully Funded PhD Studentship 2021 in Business and Management:
The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend of £17009, plus payment of UK/EU tuition fees. The school fees and stipends will be at home/EU rate.
Deadline of the Fully Funded PhD Studentship 2021 in Business and Management:
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship 2021 in Business and Management is 31st January 2021 by 5.00pm. Interviews will take place in February 2021