Details about Fully Funded PhD Scholarship, University Of Newcastle, 2016
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship, University Of Newcastle, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biomechanical factors associated with Patellar Tendinopathy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to international and Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding,
The University of Newcastle is offering fully funded Ph.D. scholarships to international and domestic applicants to study the biomechanical factors that are associated with patellar tendinopathy in basketball players.
- The candidates applying for fully funded PhD Scholarship, University of Newcastle, 2016 should have biomechanics background in the fields of rehabilitation sciences, bio/mechanical engineering etc.
- The applicants can be Australian or international national.
- The mode of application for fully funded PhD Scholarship, University of Newcastle, 2016 is online.
- These scholarships are offered by the University of Newcastle, La Trobe University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- 50% of the scholarship is offered by the Graduate School, 25% by the School of Environment and Life Sciences and 25% by the Faculty of Science & Information Technology.