Details about Fully Funded PhD Positions At Cologne Graduate School Of Ageing Research, 2018
Fully Funded PhD Positions At Cologne Graduate School Of Ageing Research, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Aging and age-related diseases. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Cologne ( Universitat zu Koln ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A stipend will be provided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A stipend will be provided
- The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research is offering Fully Funded PhD Positions at Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research, 2018 to applicants from all countries. The Ph.D. positions are offered in the fields of biology, biochemistry, biophysics, bioinformatics, bioengineering and medical biology.
- The candidates applying for Fully Funded PhD Positions at Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research, 2018 should have an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Cell/Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Translational Medicine or a related field.
- The applicants with a degree in medicine can also apply if they have sufficient research experience.
- The candidates should have excellent English skills (C1 level).
- The applicants should find two referees to write the recommendation letters.
- The candidates applying for Fully Funded PhD Positions at Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research, 2018 will be assessed based on their motivation to study and their research accomplishments.
- The applicants will also be evaluated based on their academic qualifications.