Details about Fulbright-HRB HealthImpact Award, 2018
Fulbright-HRB HealthImpact Award, 2018 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Any area of Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to Irish or EU citizens.
- The Health Research Board and the Fulbright Commission are offering fellowships to Irish professionals with 5 or more years of experience. The fellows can travel to the US to undertake research or professional development in the areas of Health.
- The applicants for Fulbright-HRB HealthImpact Award, 2018 should be citizens of Ireland or EU citizens who lived in Ireland for more than 3 years.
- The candidates shall have an honors bachelor degree or master’s degree from a recognized College.
- The applicants must have five years of relevant professional experience.
- The candidates must be accepted by or affiliated with any recognized US institution.
- Applicants with dual U.S.-Irish citizenship or a green card are not eligible.
- The candidates living in the US or studied or lived in the US are not eligible.
- The applicants for Fulbright-HRB HealthImpact Award, 2018 must have leadership skills and understanding of what it means to be a Fulbrighter.
- The candidates are required to email their full name, the area of study, where they plan to take up research or professional growth and for how long along with their home institution.