Details about Fulbright-HRB Health Impact Award, 2023
Fulbright-HRB Health Impact Award, 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Any area of Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to Irish or EU citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- The applicant must be an Irish citizen or an EU citizen who has lived in the Republic of Ireland for three or more years. They must hold an honors bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a recognized college and they must have five years of relevant professional experience.
- They must have secured acceptance or affiliation with a recognized US institution.
- The scheme is open to all healthcare disciplines Proven leadership qualities and potential are essential.
- The applicant must have a clear understanding of what it means to be a Fulbrighter.
- They must not be a dual US Irish citizen, a Green card holder, currently living in the USA, or already have extensive experience of studying or living in the USA.