Details about Fulbright-CHED grant, 2017
Fulbright-CHED grant, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, round-trip travel, monthly allowance, tuition and fees, book/supply allowance, health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Philippines.
- Deadline: 28 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, round-trip travel, monthly allowance, tuition and fees, book/supply allowance, health insurance
Fulbright-CHED grant, 2017 is open to qualified higher education faculty and staff who wish to pursue master’s or doctoral studies, and doctoral dissertation research in the US.
- Applicants of Fulbright-CHED grant, 2017 should possess Philippine citizenship.
- Applicants must possess a college degree with a major in the field of specialization and also fulfill the English proficiency requirement of the universities in the U.S.
- Adequate knowledge to research and study successfully in the graduate program is required.
- Applicants are required to be healthy to be able to pursue in the United States while successful applicants should pass a medical examination.
- A strong academic record must be demonstrated.
- Candidates applying for a Fulbright-CHED grant, 2017 must either have minimum two years of teaching experience in the field of specialization or professional experience and currently be employed by a higher education institution that is CHED-recognized.
- The age of the master's degree applicants should not be more than 42 years while doctoral degree applicants must be under 40 years.
- The age of the doctoral dissertation grant applicants must not be more than 50 years.
- Doctoral dissertation grant applicants should be enrolled in a doctoral program and must have a dissertation topic approved at least by his/her adviser to be conducted in the U.S.
- Applicants must not have any criminal charges pending, and must not have been accused of violation of any Philippine Law.
- Upon completion of the study, applicants must return and serve the Philippines and fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the grant.
- Applicants must be willing to accept a tripartite contract with the Philippine institution that is sending and CHED.