Details about Fulbright Master’s Degree Fellowship, 2017
Fulbright Master’s Degree Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Various subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition+monthly stipend+ roundtrip transportation+health benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Afghanistan.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition+monthly stipend+ roundtrip transportation+health benefits
Fulbright Master’s Degree Fellowship, 2017 is offered to citizens of Afghanistan to pursue a fully-funded Master’s degree in the United States. The fields supported are Engineering, Agriculture, Animal Science, Business, Computer Science, Public, Administration, Communications,, Criminal Justice, Criminology, Economics, Education, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Crop Sciences, Journalism, Language Teaching, Mathematics, Mental Health, Gender Studies, Psychology, Public Health, Science, Social Work, Technology, Urban Planning, and Public Policy.
- The applicants should be citizens of Afghanistan.
- The candidates are required to have a four-year bachelor's degree.
- Those who have a three-year bachelor's degree must have at least a one-year Master’s/post-baccalaureate diploma to be eligible.
- The applicants should have a strong academic background and it should be demonstrated using the academic transcripts.
- A score of at least 75 on the Internet-based TOEFL exam is required.
- The applicants are required to return to Afghanistan for at least two years after the fellowship.
- They should have leadership skills, volunteer experience, and involvement in their communities.
- Those who have a dual U.S./Afghan nationality, or a fiancé, spouse, parent, or child over 18 years of age who is a US citizen or resident are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Fulbright Master’s Degree Fellowship, 2017 should submit twp essays a Personal Statement and Study Research Objectives.
- The applicants should also submit three recommendation letters and a professional writing sample in the proposed field of study and in 10-15 pages.
- The candidates applying for Fulbright Master’s Degree Fellowship, 2017 will be assessed based on the work Experience, academic proposal's quality, and educational experience.
- The applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of TOEFL iBT Score, leadership skills, and community involvement.