Details about Fulbright Greek Graduate Students
Fulbright Greek Graduate Students is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright Program and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to US $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Greece.
- Deadline: 17 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to US $20,000
Fulbright Greek Graduate Students is offered by the Fulbright Greece program for Greek students planning to pursue their Masters at a university in the United States. The value of the scholarship changes every year and does not exceed US $20,000.
- Applicant must have Greek citizenship and a valid Greek passport. Candidates with dual citizenship (U.S./Greek) or permanent residence in the United States are not eligible.
- Must have Permanent residency in Greece and commitment to return to Greece following the academic program to fulfill the mission and aim of the Fulbright grant.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree from a Greek institution of higher education with a GPA of 8.0/10.00 and above or a degree from Deree-The American College of Greece or Anatolia College with a GPA of 3.4/4.0 and above.
- Must have English language fluency test scores
- Applicants should apply to more than one U.S. institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates below the age of 28 at the time of application.
- Students who have already begun their studies in the United States are not eligible to apply.
To apply for Fulbright Greek Graduate Students complete and submit the application form before the deadline: 17th January 2020