Details about Fulbright Graduate Student Program, 2017
Fulbright Graduate Student Program, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Monthly allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Russia.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Monthly allowances
- Fulbright Graduate Student Program, 2017 is to support study for a master's degree program at a U.S. university for up to two academic years.
- The candidate applying for Fulbright Graduate Student Program, 2017 should hold a citizenship and permanent resident status in Russia.
- If the candidate holds a permanent residence in the United States he/she is not eligible.
- The candidates who have citizenship of both partner country and the United States are ineligible.
- Fulbright Grantees enter the United States on an Exchange Visitor (J-1) visa under a Department of State program and are subject to the two-year home-country residence requirement associated with the J-1 visa.
- The age limit for the applicants of Fulbright Graduate Student Program, 2017 is a maximum of 30 years i.e, the date of birth of the applicant must not be earlier than May 15, 1986.
- The English Language skills are considered to study or conduct research in US.