Details about Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA 2024
Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA 2024 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by United States Department of State and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + airfare + living stipend + health insurance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + airfare + living stipend + health insurance + other benefits
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Fields of Study:
Each applicant must choose one field of study that matches his/her chief area of interest.
- Applicant must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must either possess a four-year bachelor's degree or a completed master's degree; or a full-time postgraduate diploma from a recognized Indian institution, if the bachelor's degree is of less than four years' duration.
- Candidates must have at least three years' full-time (paid) professional work experience relevant to the proposed field of study by the application deadline.
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service.
- Applicants must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program.
- If employed, should follow the instructions carefully regarding employer’s endorsement. If applicable, obtain the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form. The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period.
The fellowship will provide J-1 visa support, round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S., funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs, and accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.