Details about Fulbright: Community College Initiative Program (CCI)
Fulbright: Community College Initiative Program (CCI) is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applied Engineering/Industrial Science, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, Tourism and Hospitality Management, or Public Safety. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition, housing and a health benefit plan. . This scholarship is open for: Only for Egypt citizens.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Deadline: 28 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition, housing and a health benefit plan.
Eligibility for CCI program:
- Applicant must hold Egyptian Citizenship.
- Applicant's Age should reside between 21 and 30.
- Candidate applied, must have completed a secondary (technical or general) degree or its equivalent with a minimum grade of 70%.
- Highest Educational Degree:
- Graduates of Technical Schools: 3-year Technical Secondary School; 5-year Technical Secondary School; 2-Year Higher Institute; or General Secondary School
- Bachelor’s degrees: Holders must have a minimum of 2 years recent work experience in the field of application, which must be other than the field in which the B.A. was attained.
- Minimum valid TOEFL score of 400, or 32 from AMIDEAST or from one of the official ETS-approved centers, or a minimum valid IELTS score of 4.5.
- Community College Initiative Program Scholarship covers J1 Visa Support, International Travel, Living Stipend, Tuition, Housing, Health benefits coverage.