Details about Fritz Thyssen Foundation Research Stipends 2022
Fritz Thyssen Foundation Research Stipends 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of History, Language, Culture, Economics, Sociology, Medicine, Natural Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Fritz Thyssen Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,800 + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,800 + Other allowances
Fritz Thyssen Foundation is offering Ph.D. students with stipends to support the highly qualified individual junior scholars that have doctoral degrees in a research project in Germany over a limited period of time.
Eligibility for Fritz Thyssen Foundation Research Stipends 2022:
- Candidates applying can be of any nationality.
- The applicants must be post-doctoral candidates.
- The project planned by the applicants should be completed in one to two years.
- Completed application form.
- The project proposal should be submitted which should include the state of research, preliminary work, planned procedures.
- A tabular CV should be submitted.
- The declaration that the application is required.
- An informal confirmation from the proposed research center should be submitted.
- Cost schedule for the planned stay abroad should be submitted.
Value of Fritz Thyssen Foundation Research Stipends 2022:
- The successful applicants of Fritz Thyssen Foundation Research Stipends 2022 will receive:
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 1,800.
- Travel and Material costs.
- An additional payment of EUR 200 per month can be applied based on the request.