Details about Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All course offered by the chosen university/institution. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Friedrich Ebert Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, stipend + tuition fees + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, stipend + tuition fees + other benefits
The promotion of young talent has been one of the founding principles of the FES. To address social disadvantages by supporting students who actively work for freedom, justice and social cohesion in their commitment to social democracy, or will do so in the future, continues to be one of the aims of the FES.
Eligibility for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships:
- Applicants for FES Scholarship Program must be from public/state-approved universities and polytechnical colleges (FH).
- Candidates must be planning to or are pursuing postgraduate programs in any area or discipline.
- FES Scholarship Program doesn't support Postgraduate courses in medicine, Second-degree courses, Final phases of academic studies, and Study Vis outside Germany.
- The FES also supports foreign applicants who are already studying, or doing their postgraduate studies, in Germany at the time of application.
- Stipend of €744 per month.
- A monthly flat-rate study fee of €300.
- Health insurance.
- Family allowance of €155 euros per month.