Details about Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Students
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Students is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Friedrich Ebert Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Base amount EUR 861/month + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Base amount EUR 861/month + Other allowances
Eligibility Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Students:
- The scholarship is open to applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, which also includes a comprehensive seminar program to aid the applicants to enhance his/her social competencies and academic skills.
- The number of awards available is 40.
- Applicants are required to have an outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement);
- social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy;
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation's network;
- sufficient knowledge of German, although the programs are held in English.
Value of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Students:
- International students receive a monthly base amount of 861 EUR. In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of 276 EUR. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.