Details about Frank Finn Scholarships at University of Queensland 2023
Frank Finn Scholarships at University of Queensland 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business & Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, at least $8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, at least $8,000
About this scholarship:
Established in 2008 and maintained by an endowment fund of donations from alumni of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and the UQ Business School. This scholarship is named after Professor Frank Finn to acknowledge his lifetime of service to the university and the field of finance.
- Applicant must be a domestic student.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate financial need (Centrelink statements, ATO statements, family income, etc.).
- Must be enrolled full-time in any the following programs, and have completed a minimum of 16 units:
- Bachelor of Commerce (including duals with the Bachelor of Commerce)
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours) with a declared major in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) program
- Evidence of your financial need, including proof of finances (e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, family income, etc.).
- Any other documents relevant to your application, such as certificates, references or awards.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Academic achievement
- Anything else relevant to your future success in a commerce profession.