Details about Foreign Government Awards Program For Canadian Students And Researchers, 2017-18
Foreign Government Awards Program For Canadian Students And Researchers, 2017-18 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Government Of Canada and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding,
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE) of Mexico is offering scholarships to Canadian students for 1 year for undergraduate or graduate level, for Master’s degrees (two years), for Doctorates (three or four-year), including sub-specialization and medical specialization.
- The candidates applying for Foreign Government Awards Program for Canadian students and researchers, 2017-18 should be citizens, permanent residents of Canada.
- The applicants who are Canadian citizens and Mexican nationals are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The students should have minimum GPA of 8/10 and completed prerequisite degrees for the program.
- The scholarships, once awarded cannot be changed and are subjected to the acceptance of the host institution (Spanish only).
- The students are expected to get the Visa from the Mexican consular office.
- The Ph.D. degree should be shown as a proof by the candidates applying to a postdoctoral program.
- The scholarships are not provided to fields of dentistry, accounting, plastic surgery, marketing, business administration, advertising and related areas.
- The candidates applying for Foreign Government Awards Program for Canadian students and researchers, 2017-18 should submit Candian citizenship proof (birth certificate copy and passport copy, attached in the same file), academic transcripts, research proposal (2 pages),.
- The applicant should also submit admission certificate from the host institution and diploma copy for the highest degree.
- The candidates are expected to submit a curriculum vitae containing personal information, publications,research activities, honors, awards etc.
- The applicant should also submit an acceptance letter academic contact at the Mexican institution with his contact information and a letter from the candidate's institute for the mobile grant and academic document copy and current immigration document for the research grant.
- The candidate should also submit a certificate of Spanish language proficiency if the candidate's native language is not Spanish and four recent photographs of 3cm x 3cm, full face on a white background, and with name and nationality noted on the back.
Value of the scholarship
- The candidates selected for Foreign Government Awards Program for Canadian students and researchers, 2017-18 will be given tuition and registration fees, established by the institution and accommodation, tuition fees for a language course for six months or half the period of the award.
- The selected applicant will get a stipend of $ 8,412.00 MXN pesos for masters, $ 10,956.00 MXN pesos for doctoral $ 8,412.00 MXN pesos for Mexican culture courses or Spanish language .
- The recipient will also get a round-trip, economy class airfare ticket between Canada and Mexico and transportation expenses to a city in Mexico to the institution.