Details about Foreign Affairs Information Technology Fellowship 2023
Foreign Affairs Information Technology Fellowship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Information Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to $43,500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the USA.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars
- Deadline: 03 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to $43,500 per annum
The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars is providing fellowships to postgraduate students who wish to launch their careers in the U.S. Department of State’s Foreign Service. Women, members of minority groups historically underrepresented in the Foreign Service and are in financial need.
- Candidates applying for Foreign Affairs Information Technology (IT) Fellowship Program for postgraduates must be a national citizen of USA..
- Students are required to enroll in a two-year, full-time master’s degree program at a US-based graduate institution and their academic field must be related to the Information Technology.
- At the time of application, candidates must be having a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale and it should be maintained for the duration of the program.
- Selected applicants must be able to attend the orientation in Washington.
The following documents must be provided by the student through the online application of Foreign Affairs Information Technology (IT) Fellowship Program for postgraduates, 2022:
- A copy of the certification of U.S. citizenship
- GRE/GMAT scores
- Statement of Financial Need
- An updated resume
- Personal statement
- An unofficial copy of transcripts (all schools attended)
- A most recent Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A most recent financial aid award letter listing grants or loans
- Request letters from two recommenders