Details about Fisheries New Zealand Scholarships 2020
Fisheries New Zealand Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $20,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $20,000 per year
Fisheries New Zealand Scholarships 2020 offered by the Fisheries New Zealand for students planning to pursue their bachelors or masters at any university in New Zealand. The value of the scholarship is:
Masters scholarship – $20,000 per year for up to 2 years.
Undergraduate scholarships – $5,000 for your final year of undergraduate study.
- Applicant must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Must undertake full-time study in New Zealand (with the possibility of some coursework through an Australian university)
- Must let Fisheries New Zealand know if you hold other scholarships.
- Must be eligible to do a Master of Science (MSc) at any New Zealand university
- Must have a suitable university supervisor and NIWA or Fisheries New Zealand, technical advisor
- Must start study within 6 months of getting this scholarship.
- Must plan to take or have completed 2 statistics, computer programming, or mathematics courses, with a marine biology course in your third year
- Must have enrolled in a minimum of one statistics, computer programming or mathematics course in your second year.
To apply for Fisheries New Zealand Scholarships 2020 complete the application process by the deadline: 30th November 2019.